I ate well ALL DAY. Then my parents brought me back a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough cheesecake slice from the Cheesecake Factory even though I told them not to. And, of course, I couldn’t resist it and ate it all.
Tomorrow I am going to the gym. No excuses. I don’t even care. I can’t believe I messed up like that. Those slices are like 1000 calories each or something! Ugh! I probably weigh like 139 lbs or something now. This is terrible. :’(
I did a double take on this like “IS THAT CAULIFLOWER?” It’s weird seeing it in a salad. Lol. It looks so appetizing though. *___*
Now at 137.6. :/ I think its because of all the carbs I ate yesterday. PLUS I snacked a bit at work. I probably should have exercised more too. Oh well.. I’ll just have to do better today. Hopefully my parents will go grocery shopping though so we can actually have some healthy food in the house!
Follow these tips to brighten your morning!
- Stretch. It’s a wonderful way to loosen your joints and increase flexibility. It will also get rid of any knots in your muscles from sleeping! You can try yoga or meditation, too.
- Take a shower. Showers wake you up and will leave you feeling fresh and ready for the day!
- Make your bed. You’ll be less likely to get back in and it will make you feel productive!
- Eat a healthy breakfast. It’s the most important meal of the day, so give your body the calories and nutrients it needs!
- Turn on some music. It’ll leave you feeling happy, relaxed, and ready for the day!
- Wear something cute. You’ll be feeling confident and comfortable all day long! To save time, prepare your outfit the night before.
- Read an inspirational quote. Find one that motivates you!
- Wake up early. Give yourself plenty of time to get ready in the morning. If you’re less rushed, you’ll be in a better mood for the rest of the day.
- Drink a tall glass of water. It’ll get you hydrated and feeling good!
- Make a list of things you want to accomplish. Reward yourself at the end of the day if you complete all of your tasks. A list will help keep you focused and satisfied when you can check everything off!
Omg forever re-blog. D8